What is the best way to refuel your muscles after a workout? How can I help my body recover faster? Post-workout smoothies are easily digested and are a great way to get some protein into the body and help replenish your energy stores ready for your next workout.
- 1 banana
- ½ cup mixed berries (frozen or fresh)
- ½ cup milk (or plant-based milk)
- ½ cup cold water or coconut water
- 2 tbsp natural Greek yogurt
- 1 serve chocolate or vanilla protein powder
- ½ cup ice
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- Add the banana, mixed berries, milk, cinnamon, yogurt, and water into a blender.
- Mix until smooth.
- Add in the protein powder, ice, and blend.
- Serve into a tall glass and enjoy.
Try this post-workout protein smoothie after your favorite GOFA strength workout. Your body will thank you for it!